The key to the success of whole project!
SUNLION support EPC contractors in new build projects, but also owners and operators. We combine prefabrication, detail engineering and extra services into complete solutions for both onshore and offshore installations in the chemical, power, oil & gas and other markets.
Besides the specialized prefabrication of piping, we integrate multiple disciplines into the construction of modules and skids. A modular approach using prefabrication ultimately leads to better quality and faster completion times of your projects.
Why pipe spools are prefabricated and installated.
The key to the success of whole project
Cost Savings in Pre-Fabrication, Inspection & Testing
• Quality of the work is easier to manage & maintain in a controlled environment. High accuracies on specified tolerances will avoid rework at site.
• Weather independent fabrication will minimize production delays.
• Prefabricated Spools are the perfect answer to severe skill & labor shortage. Users do not have to mobilize significant work force for fabrication of spools on site.
• Manufacturing in mass production, will result in lower manufacturing costs compared with site fabrication. Better control on welding parameters in controlled environments resulting in lesser probability of rework at site.
• Prefabricated Spools will entail no or little investments in fabrication & testing equipments by users. Radiography, PMI, MPI, Ultrasonic tests, Hydro tests etc. can be performed better & effectively in controlled environments.
• Prefabricated Spools will be serviced under the strict vigilance of Third Party Inspection Agencies, ensuring 100% adherence to required quality standards.
• Improved safety in better manufacturing conditions than on site. Also, fabricating spools off site means less slag, abrasive dust, smoke & other contaminants which are unacceptable in highly hygienic food processing & other industries.